Pre-Design Feasibility Study
How much might a project like mine cost? Is it possible to create a better floor plan without adding on? What are the zoning restrictions in my jurisdiction? Are there structural issues that I should be aware of? How can I make my home more energy efficient and comfortable? Is this work a good investment? These are just some of the questions that you may have when considering a new home or renovation.
We have the expertise and contacts in the industry to quickly answer questions and determine the feasibility of our clients’ projects, providing key information to help move these projects forward in an expedient manner. Our feasibility studies may include:
- Investigating zoning, homeowner’s association and environmental restrictions.
- Visiting Public Utilities to determine water and sewer requirements.
- Evaluating whether your budget matches your desired scope of work.
- Determining the potential presence of harmful materials, such as lead and asbestos.
- Reviewing the connections and availability of the proper utilities.
- And potentially much more depending on each individual situation.
When you decide the time is right make Accent Builders your first call. We’ll make sure your project makes sense before you commit to design fees and then we’ll manage the entire process for you from start to finish.
Contact us today to learn how a Pre-Design Feasibility Study can help get your project started right.